© 1999 Loch Ness Records.
MARK ST. JOHN: MAGIC BULLET THEORY (2003)
Loch Ness Monster Records LNMRCD-03 (Canada, Jan. 2003)
01. A.W.O.L. (4:37) - St. John « MP3
02. Magic Bullet Theory (4:38) - St. John « MP3
03. Bourbon Street (2:01) - St. John « MP3
04. Slave Driver (3:31) - St. John « MP3
05. Utopian Trip (4:45) - St. John « MP3
06. Communicator (4:02) - St. John « MP3
07. Baghdad (3:35) - St. John « MP3
08. Wait No More (4:35) - St. John « MP3
09. Between The Lines (4:27) - St. John « MP3
10. The Lone Gunman (6:13) - St. John « MP3
11. Waiting For A Call (1:43) - St. John « MP3
An instrumental full CD which was expected to showcase Mark's diverse musical skills. Recorded at Skipmaster Studios, Anaheim, California; Produced by Mark St. John; Executive producer: Stephen Campbell; Engineered by Mike Duganne; Includes Michael Norton, Mark's brother, on bass, and Dave Goode on drums. Some tracks were previously released on the Mark St. John Project EP in 1999. Track 06 was originally a White Tiger song from their uncompleted second album. Track 11 is a hidden track, on some copies of the album, that follows 5:37 after the final song.